Gran actualización de características de septiembre de 2014
Las actualizaciones de características de Guild War 2 se centran exclusivamente en funciones del juego y esta ofrecerá sistemas totalmente nuevos, mejoras para las características existentes, actualizaciones de equilibrio y mucho más.
— Página oficial
Gran actualización de características de septiembre de 2014 es un lanzamiento centrado completamente en las características del juego que se lanzó e Septiembre 9, 2014.
- 1 Características
- 2 Curiosidades
- 3 Enlaces externos
- 4 Referencias
Registro de combate[editar]
- El registro de combate will receive a major overhaul in its design and functionality. 
- Instead of being just toggled on/off, the channel can be further configured to show the following action separately:
- Incoming Buff Damage
- Incoming Healing
- Incoming Damage
- Incoming Interrupts
- Incoming Mitigated Damage
- Outgoing Buff Damage
- Outgoing Healing
- Outgoing Damage
- Outgoing Interrupts
- Outgoing Mitigated Damage
- Critical hits are separately labeled
- Damage numbers will be shown in different colors: Green for healing, orange for damage, red for critical damage, purple for condition damage
- Player skills are displayed as chat links and provide more information on hover.
- Ranger pets, necromancer minions and other summoned allies show up in the log but for now appear as if the player does the damage.
Standard enemy models[editar]
- All enemies will appear as human models with a distinct weapon and armor set for each profession and gender.
- Can be toggled in the Opciones window.
- Only functions within Team Arenas and Custom Arenas that allow Tournament Commands.
Armadura exclusiva de JcJ[editar]
- Dos nuevas conjuntos de armadura, armadura gloriosa y armadura de héroe gloriosa, will be added as PvP-exclusive rewards.
- The commander tag will become an account-wide feature, instead of being character-based.
- To balance this, the cost of a Compendio del comandante will increase to 300 y .
- Players who have already unlocked at least one commander tag will be upgraded into the new system.
- In addition to the existing blue tag, three new tag colors will be introduced: purple, red and yellow. Commanders can switch between the colors at will.
- Players who have bought more than 3 commander tags (have spent more than 300 ) will receive an automated refund when the update goes live. 
- Nueva ability: Dominio de la Gólem de asedio that improves Gólem de asedio skills (total cost 75 points). 
- 5 points: "Increases your piloted golem's movement speed for 15 seconds after destroying a gate or a wall" (grants Supervelocidad)
- 15 points: "Increases your piloted golem's base power and precision by 15%"
- 30 points: "The shield bubble now also heals nearby allies"
- 50 points: "Increases your piloted golem's base vitality and toughness by 15%"
- 75 points: "Your piloted golem will safely eject you once it's defeated"
- New trick consumable: Desactivador de asedio that disables enemy siege for 45 seconds and golems for 20 seconds. Coste de 10 suministro y uno 1200 alcance.
- Stealthed characters are desvelado when using the trick. 
- There is no cooldown on the use of the trick, so players can continue using it as long as they have enough supplies. 
- El efecto Asedio desactivado does not stack. 
- The price will be around 50 y . 
- This is a thrown projectile, and as such, can be countered by abilities that block or reflect projectiles (Shield of Absorption, Swirling Winds, etc). 
Cambios de equilibrio[editar]
- Artículo principal: Gran actualización de características de septiembre de 2014/Cambios de equilibrio
Nuevas Runas y Sellos[editar]
- Runa superior de evasión (hoja de receta)
- Runa superior de resplandor (hoja de receta)
- Runa superior del trampero (hoja de receta)
- Sello superior de pureza (hoja de receta)
- Sello superior de crueldad (hoja de receta)
- Sello superior de incapacitación (hoja de receta)
- Clanes will now be global and shared regardless of the world you are on.
- Influencia y el méritos earned by a guild in each world will be combined into one pool.
- Any upgrade or unlock will be combined into one guild, any duplicate unlocks or upgrades will be refunded.
- Any consumables already built will be combined into one guild.
- The largest guild vault unlocked on any world with the most items will be the new global guild vault and all items from all guild chapters will be located in that vault. Any items that go over the limit will be placed into special extra slots and will disappear after withdrawing the item.
- After the patch, merits and consumables can temporarily go over the normal limits, but a guild cannot earn more until the extras are used.
- A reservation system will be enabled that will prioritize adding guild members to a specific map for Misiones de clan. There is a limit to the number of reservations.
- Crafters will now be able to open recipes as well as that recipe's sub-component recipes at the same time.
- New progressive back items are being added as a visual reward to crafters. Each disciplinas artesanales will have a new unique back item that can be upgraded as a character advances in that discipline.
Experiencia de los jugadores nuevos[editar]
- A new content direction system is being implemented to point players towards level-appropriate content, or into the next map. This is intended to provide more structure for players that need a guide.
- A literal arrow will be added to the notifications in the upper-right to point players towards the next objective.
- This system can be turned off in the options under User Interface, in the Content Guide drop down bar. It can also be set to "world complete" and point players towards the nearest content for 100% world completion.
- This system will not point players towards bonus hidden locations such as pruebas de saltos, Minimazmorras, o pipe organs.
- Level progression has been changed
- A new notification and reward screen have been added. This screen will show the rewards for this level and rewards for next level. It will also teach important game systems, including any system that was unlocked that level.
- Statistical progression now comes in larger amounts at milestones instead of a small boost every level.
- Rewards for leveling have been improved and made more relevant.
- Unlocking of gameplay systems have been layered along the level progression.
- The abatido system will now unlock at level 5. Characters will be immediately defeated before then.
- Cambio de armas y ranura de habilidad unlocks have been moved to different levels than before.
- Notifications and icons for WvW and PvP will be displayed at levels 18 and 22. Players can access them before this time if they already know what to do (portals or hotkey).
- Habilidades de armass are unlocked for all weapons simultaneously as the character levels. Replaces the current system of unlocking as enemies are defeated.
- Historia personal progression in the Diario de historia has been changed.
- Several steps will now be unlocked at once as chapters on specific levels, preventing the need to level up between each story step.
- Rewards for major chapters have been reviewed and updated.
- A new search box has been added to all paneles de Guardarropa y Equipment.
- Atuendos have been separated into their own section.
- All outfits are visible and can be previewed, even locked ones. Owned outfits are sorted to top.
- Remates are now their own section in the Wardrobe.
- Each finisher can be previewed within the wardrobe window, and rotated for a better view. Unlocked finishers are sorted to the top.
- Miniaturas have been moved from the Arcón de la cuenta into the Hero Panel/Wardrobe as their own section.
- Existing miniatures in the Vault are now in temporary slots that disappear as they are withdrawn.
- The miniature item can be traded, summoned, and un-summoned as normal. Players can permanently unlock any miniature for their account, consuming the miniature.
- Players can equip a miniature that will remain visible at all times, even when changing maps. A checkbox allows it to be summoned and un-summoned.
- Objetos de colecciones have been added.
- New set of achievements earned by finding items and skins.
- Collections can be automatically visible, discovered by finding one of the items in the collection, or added from using an item.
- An item can be collected by binding it to your character or account, using the item (e.g. a consumible), or unlocked as a diseño. A collection can include up to all three methods.
- Completing collections reward various equipment, recipes, items, and unlocks (e.g. skins).
- Existing bound or unlocked items will contribute to collections as soon as each character logs in for the first time.
- The existing Collections panel in the bank has been renamed "Material Storage".
- Existing achievements have been moved around into different categories.
- Logros de WvW, PvP, y Actividad are grouped under the Competitive category.
- Logros de Region, Jefe, y mazmorra are now in the General category.
- The UI for Item Collections achievements is now the standard UI for achievements.
- El Bazar was re-built on a brand new browser engine for better performance.
- Redesigned categories have been implemented in a persistent panel on the left side.
- Expanded filtering options are now available.
- Filter results are returned as they are entered.
- Active filters are displayed at the top, allowing you to remove individual filters by clicking on them.
- Buying/Selling UIs have been combined into a single order overlay that does not remove your current filter.
- Proposed buy or sell listings are displayed alongside existing listings for comparison.
- Items for sorted in same order as inventory, with your bags displayed on the left side like categories. Invisible bags are not displayed.
- Listing and Successful Exchange fees for using the Trading Post are displayed.
- Pick-up tab has been changed into a Delivery Box section of the UI, available on every page of the Trading Post.
- Mazmorras no longer have an instance owner. The instance will only close when all players have left the instance.
- Several performance increases are being added, notably affecting large combat situations like WvW and at the PvE world boss events.
- Loot drops are being tweaked so characters are more likely to receive items they can use. The changes are subtle and the changes may not be easily noticeable, but over time the loot will have more items that character can use. 
- Special new rare/exotic items are being added for leveling, and are more powerful than the items normally available for their level. These account-bound items are exclusively under level 80, will allow you to choose between 2 stat combinations, and will be available via crafting or found as loot.
- Iconos de objetos de rareza basura have been newly changed.
- Anunciamos la gran actualización de características de septiembre de 2014
- Página oficial de lanzamiento
- Week 1 - Competitive Week
- Aug 13 - Anunciamos la Serie de Torneos Mundiales de Guild Wars 2
- Aug 14 - Mejoras visuales y en las recompensas en PvP
- Aug 18 - Cambios de equilibrio de la gran actualización de características de septiembre de 2014
- Aug 19 - Mejoras en WvW de la gran actualización de características de septiembre de 2014
- Aug 20 - Se acercan grandes cambios al sistema de comandante
- Aug 21 - Anunciamos el Torneo de otoño Mundo contra Mundo de 2014
- Week 2 - A Fresh Start
- Aug 25 - Continúan las mejoras en el sistema de megaservidor
- Aug 26 - Gran actualización de características de septiembre de 2014: ¡mejoras a raudales!
- Aug 27 - ¡Mochilas de artesano, nuevos objetos para subir de nivel y más!
- Aug 28 - Un nuevo comienzo: la experiencia de los jugadores nuevos en Guild Wars 2
- Week 3 - Collecting and Trading
- Presentation by ArenaNet for press at gamescom 2014 (recording available at GuildMag )
- Interview with ArenaNet developers by poke
- According to a support answer posted on reddit
- Post from Tyler Bearce (Game Designer) on the GW2 forum Forum post
- https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Please-No-Profession-Loot/page/5#post4343055 Stephane Lo Presti's post on forums